I am posting all of this now because I was called to task over my rant on the 11-21-2012 show about the blogger, Former Whiter Hat Operative, and specifically, Kerry Cassidy‘s complicity in what can only be called a sleazy circle of deceit. The “game” ends here. The audio (and the YouTube) stand as the evidence against ALL the complicit parties, direct and indirect. If you see a problem and you don’t take care of it—YOU are the problem. Khris’ original blog post is also archived (below) as a PDF for download, and is securely stored in the event his website experiences any “problems”.
YouTube Video: The Alternative Media Disinfo: Game Over
I was informed by Dave Corso at Wolf Spirit Radio that, following the release of Khris Neal’s article and my on-air commentar,y the owner of Revolution Radio had taken pains to place a video camera on the talk show host, Michael Hemmingson on a certain night when the FWH, who now posts as the Idylwild Group, had posted a blog article. It is reported that Hemmingswood was not recorded blogging in that period. Thanks for the effort!
The problems with this scenario are several:
- First, I have examined Khris Neal’s article, and all the data points therein, several times over the last few weeks. Much of what is presented in that article is parallel to findings that several others, including myself, had also discovered in tracking FWH from a previous pseudonym, Louis Kahn Nin, a blogger and writer of grade B porno novels with a mind control twist (see my March 23, 2012 article); and tracking various IP addresses associated to these names that appeared in FWH’s other activities, including comments on blogs such as this, Khris Neal’s and the Duncan O’Finioan blog; as well as comments on YouTube (where IP addresses are VERY identifiable).
- The links made in Khris’ article follow a very logical progression and make CLEAR CONNECTIONS between these various fictitious entities up Michael Hemmingson. While mistakes, and even coincidences, can happen, it appears to be statistically improbable that IP addresses could be tracked so precisely as to link these three entities; that overlapping references in posts made by all three could bear som any common “markings”; and that by his own admission, Hemmingswood enjoys using fictitous identities and blogs to character assassinate his prey. (I like to make fake WordPress blogs to slam people — WordPress has the best indexing with Google.”-Michael Hemmingson)
- Connecting FWH to the Louis Kahn Nin is pretty much a no-brainer, connecting FWH and LKN to Michael Hemmingson (and we can deduct that is not the end of his fake names) was more elusive, but Khris’ article ties it all up tightly with enough linkages as to escape being mere “coincidence”.
- While I appreciate the report that Revolution Radio attempted to clear Michael Hemmingson with “voluntary surveillance”, that proves NOTHING!
Being the savvy internet mole he/they is/are, it surely would not have escaped Mr. Hemmingson, who is savvy in the use of WordPress.com, that WordPress has a feature that allows blog posts to be SCHEDULED—a post can be composed and uploaded, then timed to go “live” at a set date/time by the user. So, any such “proof” still falls into the well-traveled realm of deception and trickery. Sorry!
- To date, Mr. Hemmingson has not contacted me directly, nor has anyone from Revolution Radio. I have not seen the video, nor has anyone attempted (to my knowledge) to rebut the proofs in Khris’ article, or my commentary. If Mr. Hemmingson is an innocent victim of some kind of almost incredible series of “coincidence”, then we need to go back over all the proofs with a fine tooth comb. What stands in the body of evidence is a strong conclusion that Mr. Hemmingson is, in fact, the FWH blogger and Louis Kahn Nin (as well as several other names I located but cannot conclusively link at this time).
That Mr. Nin is a disgusting misogynist expoiter of both women and mind control subjects is beyond speculation. That FWH has literally libeled and defamed innocent people is also fairly obvious. Parody and satire do not cover the malicious, vile intent behind the Former White Hat and Idylwild Group websites. Also, Mr. FWH, in persona, has stalked and wrecklessly imperiled several of his “subjects” in a manner highly reminiscient of black operatives under certain government programs.
- Ms. Cassidy is busted! From day 1 of the FWH blog’s inception, she has been promoting, with tongue in cheek, this nightmare of a human being. Whether she is clueless, callous, or completely in league does not matter. Her words and actions betray her.
- “Guilt-by-association” falls on those who are also so inclined to mingle themselves with this ilk. Lorien Fenton, her “super soldier” group, the cozy nest of networks, promoters, and radio talk show hosts, who all sqabble and scramble for a piece of the action inside this venue (and I have witnessed the blind ambition and opportunism first hand), are complicit morally for the devastation of the landscape.
Long before the FWH came on the scene, I was warning that this EXACT scenario was all part of an exquisite game, in the two part series called “Gatekeepers and Handlers” (Part 1, Part 2) where I wrote:
“The key elements of secret projects are compartmentalization, obfuscation; deliberate misdirects within the ranks, and of course, the never-ending re-scripting of events and scrambling of data. The best researchers quickly learn that the evidential trail is rarely linear; that it is often jumbled and random; that verifiable facts can be elusive at best, and inconclusive even when revealed.”
The methods shift and adapt, but the underlying actions never change. The goals are to de-stabilize, obfuscate, install fear, to create shame and mockery; and to foment the psychic breaks that lead to ruptures and eventual erosion of a group fidelity to truth.
The entities known variously as Louis Kahn Nin and Former White Operative—and by connection, Mr. Hemmingson, have succeeded well in driving a schism into the alternative media communities. Ms. Cassidy, who has often declared herself a “light worker”, is found in the shadows of these murky denizens along with a parade of willing dupes who trade integrity for some fleeting glimmer of noteriety and perhaps filthy lucre.
I do not retract my comments, and as far as I can see (which appears to be rather intuitive), if anything, those of us who were maligned, smeared, and harrassed by this itinerate spook have been far too careful in our comments and actions. It costs something to have integrity, and I have no doubts that this will cost us more. So be it.